Any BF deals on Seinfeld DVDs?

MisterBill

Are there any hot deals on the Seinfeld DVD's on BF? I would have expected some but have not seem them listed, although I suspect that most of the non-scans are just subsets of what people think are hot. I have an opportunity to get them for $18 each after rebate, and I wonder if I should just order them.

They're $18 each at coconuts.com ($32.99 before rebates and discounts). You need to order soon so it's still a pre-order and use the new user coupon ("FIRSTPURCHASE") to get 10% off and free shipping (which in reality gives you a $6.60 credit because they already have free shipping!). Then you pay $56 and get $10 back on each one (the rebate is on the website).

I know about the BB deal on the collectors set and that would be nice but I don't have a BB that is particularly convenient to me and having a $25 digital coupon there, especially now that they charge shipping, is not particularly useful.

Anyone know of any deals on The O.C.? Is it included in Costco's $27.99 deal? It's not clear that it is.