What do you wear while waiting in line BF? (threads merged)

jellybean051901

I will be making a new T-shirt to wear this year. Last year on the back it read:

If you can read this, you must have overslept!

Black Friday 2005

My sister and I had matching hot pink ones so we could find each other in a crowd! I'm looking for a new phrase this year, any ideas?

:eyepoppin

I will be making a new T-shirt to wear this year. Last year on the back it read:

If you can read this, you must have overslept!

Black Friday 2005

My sister and I had matching hot pink ones so we could find each other in a crowd! I'm looking for a new phrase this year, any ideas?

:eyepoppin

Oh I love that! Nice job with those!

The only thing I can think of is "I may be slow but I'm ahead of you". Seen it on a bumper sticker.

i have found my perfect outfit this year...tested and all. I HATE to be cold...i will wear thermal pants and shirt..cord pants, long sleeve tshirt, hoodie, wool socks, hat, and good tennis shoes. The pants baggy enough and the pockets are big enough for my cell phone and wallet in the 2 front pockets..hoodie has pocket in front for a hand warmer. I will also have the therma heat things on. my mom wears a fanny pack:o

I guess only us country girls like to wear our carhartt bibs and coat... around here that's considered really cute.. which is good if there is a group of guys up front.. leave my husband in the back of the line and cozy up to them. Hey, I'll do almost anything for a $30 game boy!

JUST KIDDING!

Typically I wear the warmest things I can find and I wrapped myself up in a sleeping bag while standing in line last year.......The best thing was my sister made us matching hot pink t-shirts that said...."If you can read this you overslept! Black Friday 2005" on the back....ha ha ha.........Nobody could see them, though until we got inside and took our coats off....=)