Any Deals on Pre-Lit Christmas Trees?

crhoward

Our current pre-lit tree is half burnt out:no: . Looking at last year's ads from Target, Walmart, and Sears there weren't a lot of deals on trees. Most of them were in the $70 to $130 range. I'm not looking to be Martha Stewart or anything, but I would like a nice, compact 6.5 to 7 ft pre-lit tree for less than $70. Maybe I'll get lucky at Big Lots. I tried to nab one during the after Christmas sales, but no such luck.:cry2: Aren't there any other cheapskate Christmas decorators out there?!:holiday09

Last year on December 23rd, Amazon had a 7 1/2 foot Thomas Pacconi (sp?) pre lit tree for 39.99. It has 1200 lights on it. It's just beautiful. Half the lights are white and half are color. It has a remote control and you can decide if you want all the lights on, just the white, or just the color. I signed up for the Amazon Prime and they delivered it on the 26th! No problem, it's for this year!

I know this doesn't help you much for this year but I just had to rave about this tree. Easy set up and beautiful. I think the original cost was over 200.00. I checked the website and it's currently not available but maybe they'll get more in stock.

The first two reviews on the site are bad but keep reading....the rest are great! I have this tree and it's wonderful.

Hopefully this will work. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Pacconi-7-5-Foot-Christmas-Featuring/dp/B000A10NI8/sr=1-24/qid=1158816615/ref=sr_1_24/103-8824435-9827052?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden

Michelle

Thanks guys! I knew you'd understand. It looks like the best deals are on Christmas Eve, or early after Christmas sales. Perhaps I can just throw some extra lights on my half-lit tree and use it one more time for this Christmas. Lord knows I bought enough extra light sets during last year's clearance sales.:holiday07

I don't know if you have a Menards anywhere near you - but as I wandered through their unopened boxes of Christmas merchandies earlier this week I noticed that pretty much ALL of their trees this year are pre-lit.

Menards will usually offer sales - even during the holiday season - but I agree with other posters on the best deals being found right after Christmas is over.

Good luck!