When do you wrap your BF purchases?

brynnfromtheblock

On a good BF I am home by 09:00am, and if family is visting I will place my purchases in my closet and then take a nap so I can be a little alert when they start to need the "hostess". In that case I usually wrap when they have gone to bed later that night.

However if family is not visiting, which this year they may not because of space, I try to wrap as soon as I get home and then I nap. I start shopping long before BF, but try to make BF my last shopping day for Christmas gifts. I save all wrapping for that day or night.

The tree goes up on the Sunday following Thanksgiving, and I like to have the gifts wrapped and ready.

The gifts i buy on black friday are usually for my kids from Santa so most of them are not wrapped, the ones that are from mom and dad or to other people, I will wrap usually at the last minute. Black friday weekend is very busy for me. We put up our tree that weekend and decorate the house for the holidays so no wapping that weekend.

I love, love, love, love to wrap. I try to set aside a day to do this, but yet I don't put any "stay at home " gifts under our tree. Just the "need to be delivered". I still have my lil ones still beleiving in Santa, so they get special Santa Paper.

I am trying to talk my hubby or girlfriends into going to Vegas for the weekend, shop all day, have dinner, a show, and have a wrapping marathon all night. It would be all finished when we go home!!