When do you try to be "done" shopping?

abentley

Wow... I must be weird (haha)! I like to be done by HALLOWEEN!!!! I shop all year long for good deals, though...

I do buy a lot on Black Friday... but not for Christmas! My kids bdays are January 3, January 30 and February 6 so I start working on those now! Dh's birthday is November 9th. Everything (except my bday in June) seems to hit at once!!!!

I actually bought the Thomas set from walmart yesterday for my son for NEXT Christmas! LOL! I'll find some pieces "hopefully" on good deals throughout the year to add to it...

If something happens and one of them decides they REALLY want something from Santa, though... I can always move one of their Christmas presents back to be a bday present and get whatever it is they are really wanting! LOL!

~ Erin (23 y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)!

BF is my last shopping day for Christmas gifts. Unless of course I hear of a good deal that I simply can not pass up.

Me Too! These are usually add on things I get on BF. It's great to walk into a store and be able to walk right out if the line is too long or not be upset that I didn't get something I wanted.