I wonder if they will be giving out the gift cards this year.

happysunshine28

We only have Sears Hardware Stores around here. The main holiday ad say "first 100 or 200" get gift cards, but at the hardware store only 20-25 cards are handed out. Caused some problems one year. They only give per household here too. No kids. I've got one every year. Now you can use them at Kmart too, I believe.

It is $10 gift cards to the first 200 customers to enter through the merchandise pick-up entrance. Make sure you wait at the correct door, or you will not get the GC.

I agree make sure you wait at the right door. I work for Sears and I hate to say this but we always change what doors we give them out at. The first year I worked we did them only at the upper level entrance. Other years we split them up and gave them at all doors excpet merchandise pick-up. We never give them out there because that is how the associates get in the store before opening hours. I guess all stores will be different though.

• 3 weeks later...
I was so :mad: at ours today, that I walked out, last year they told me I should have stopped in as they had a bunch, and so we go this year, at 15 min after, and was told they only got 25 this year, adn were gone as they opened the doors. I turned to hubby and told him forget, I would take him shopping elsewhere, where we were not gonna be lied to!!!