What are you looking forward to the most?

christmasangel

I'm so excited about it this year!!! I was really pumped last year, but my shopping buddy was 8 months pregnant and I had to go by myself. So I'm thrilled that she will be back with me in line at the stores! Makes it easier to stand in those lines!!

Every time I log on here I get more and more excited!:D :D :D :D

Wondering if thats frostbit on my toes....

no seriously. Quiet mommy time. hah. Quiet right?? We have 7 kids in the house, only 2 are ours, the rest foster kids and there is NO quiet time. LUCKILY the neighbor is a foster parent to and I do her shopping for her, she pays me back, and I am back by the time kids are up!

I'm so excited about it this year!!! I was really pumped last year, but my shopping buddy was 8 months pregnant and I had to go by myself. So I'm thrilled that she will be back with me in line at the stores! Makes it easier to stand in those lines!!

Every time I log on here I get more and more excited!:D :D :D :D

I was 8 months pregnant for BF 2004 and that didn't stop me lol me and my MIL went to toys r us for the gameboy bundles they had and I forget what else I drug around with me I did not have a cart! lol People probably thought I was nuts.

Besides the deals. The best part to me will be the decorating, smells, and music. I broke down and pulled out my Christmas CDs yesterday.

~*~Jess~*~

:eek: You, too?!?!? I just HAD to watch Christmas Vacation this past weekend. Then I went to Bath & Body on Sunday afternoon, they had their Fall Scents out and were burning the Pumpkin Spice Oil. It just made me want to jump up and down!:D