??Best Buy Price Adjustment???

Kapp

I see on the Black Friday site that Best Buy is going to have a portable DVD player on sale that Friday. To avoid the crowd and to insure they don't sell the last one before I get one (this has happened!!!), could I purchase the player a few days before and than take back my receipt to get the Black Friday discount later?

Any and all help/advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!!

:2roller:Kapp:2roller:

I think it depends on your local BB. I went to my local BB yesterday and asked about price adjustment for BF ("I really need this today but I am worry about you may put it on sale for BF"), the lady told me yes they do price adjustment as well as price match. Go to your local BB and check with them directly.

I think it depends on your local BB. I went to my local BB yesterday and asked about price adjustment for BF ("I really need this today but I am worry about you may put it on sale for BF"), the lady told me yes they do price adjustment as well as price match. Go to your local BB and check with them directly.

... and then you have to hope the person you talked to actually knew what she was talking about. :)

Always asked more than one person.