Ideas for Saran Wrap balls for late teen to adults

stephdig

Looking to put this game together for the holidays. Ages of everyone are 19, 20, 22, 25, 28 and my husband and myself in our 50s. 
I want to start grabbing these things , I should of started a while ago but life happened and I forgot to lol.

thanks in advance for the ideas.

You could do different denoms of cash. Throw in some ones, maybe a couple fives, just one ten. Maybe some candy that is reminiscent of their childhood. 

I've never played the game (I've seen it), so I don't know how much fun this would be - but what if you used "coupons" for things that wouldn't actually wrap well?  Like, if one of the gifts was an ornament (I just picked something in my eyesight to use as an example :)) and you included a picture of it in the ball but not the item itself.  Does that make sense?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bopeep said:

You could do different denoms of cash. Throw in some ones, maybe a couple fives, just one ten. Maybe some candy that is reminiscent of their childhood. 

I've never played the game (I've seen it), so I don't know how much fun this would be - but what if you used "coupons" for things that wouldn't actually wrap well?  Like, if one of the gifts was an ornament (I just picked something in my eyesight to use as an example :)) and you included a picture of it in the ball but not the item itself.  Does that make sense?

I haven't played this myself either but I like that "coupon" idea. Interestingly enough, my mom used to do something similar for us at Christmas time with the "coupons" when things she'd ordered just hadn't made it in time. When they came in, she'd have us cash in our "coupons" as kind of a - for lack of a better word - "bonus" Christmas. We enjoyed that, even as we got older, knowing that she was loving every minute of making our Christmases great. 🙂❤️

• Love 1

4 hours ago, berry1014 said:

Lottery tickets, chapstick, candy, gum, small travel size lotions (bath and body works) , keychains, packs of flavored hot cocoa mixes, small pack of card games, small brain teaser games, mini rubics cube.

This is the type of items we put in ours. It's always a great time with this game!