Post Gift Ideas & Win Black Friday T-Shirts or an Amazon Gift Card [Contest Ends 10/27]

Brad

I’ve had my left handed hand warmer mug for over a decade. It’s my favorite at home coffee mug. Earlier today it was accidentally broken. I know who the manufacturer is and even the name of the coloration on the mug, so ordering a replacement was easy.

While I was ordering, it occurred to me that this style mug may easily become a favorite mug of others, so I figured it would be my next suggestion. I believe the link is to a right handed mug, but left handed mugs are out there. They do tend to be more expensive, though.

19 oz Hand Warmer Mug 

DCBEE802-5D0E-48D7-BD67-1029B039FB62.thumb.jpeg.215457789d2c76e38344aad5d9f94d10.jpeg

Not really unique, but this is a book I definitely would love to get for Christmas.  I really enjoyed the first three in the series, so I can't wait to read this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Across-Ages-Inspirational-Historical-Time-Travel/dp/0764244205/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&dib_tag=se&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.0RDvbhO0YCVX1MTp2BdX4-2M9KQ-bJay5f-flRT291lG1t5FLF9iWVLiWiTj5RJI.GVL0PEnn5wbXacfTv1vI4LrjlOH0JSotezpIu5hgruA&qid=1729477587&sr=8-1

819Yqvqt7wL._SY466_.jpg

Edited by starbeck96

This is something we will probably get our daughter this year.  She just turned 18 and is a senior and has decided that when she graduates she will attending a local community college to get a certificate for cosmetology.  Then later on she wants to take a few nail art classes too.  So this is something I know she will love (she has way too much nail polish..lol)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BCJ8Q1HN/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=A2FXGNMLPFLFJS&psc=1

81ekc-n7UHL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Edited by starbeck96

For the serious artisanal bread baker, and those who do long simmered stews and soups. Also perfect for slow roasting.

Receive two non-enameled cast iron pieces in one. The dutch oven is lovely for baking loaves of bread, including “no knead” recipes, and the lid doubles as an oval cast iron skillet. It comes pre-seasoned, but I recommend after a good wash and thorough dry (always hand dry cast iron; air drying will lead to rust issues) putting it through several rounds of oven baking seasoning. With care, both pieces will become essentially non stick and should last for generations.

Victoria 6-Quart Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven, Combination Combo Cooker Pot and Skillet, Bread Baker,

829608E9-61CA-4BA3-AD48-44C5D1BF6989.thumb.jpeg.0d5bb7c09a65215554d506f4e65a6998.jpeg