Most Important Buying Factor  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Most Important Buying Factor

• Free Shipping
    • Retailer Reputation
    • Coupon or Discount
    • Mail-in Rebate
    • Other (specify)

i think for most people it is a combination, although people are often willing to ignore a retailers reputation if the price is right. rebates also don't matter to many because of the hassle (you wouldn't know about that, would you Ross? :rant: )

i think for most people it is a combination, although people are often willing to ignore a retailers reputation if the price is right. rebates also don't matter to many because of the hassle (you wouldn't know about that, would you Ross? :rant: )

Hot Deals is a labor of love ... even if that includes rebates!

I would have to say retailer reputation for the simple reason that I will NOT buy from some vendors, no matter what the price. The others all have an effect on my purchasing decision but if a vendor is shady, they are automatically out of the running.

• 2 months later...

1) Coupon or Discount

2) Free Shipping (this can be a bigger deal than the discount on larger items)

4) Retailer Reputation (a bad rep can kill the deal for me i don't like the hassle)

3) Mail-in Rebate (i started ignoreing them since the last 10 i bought never got mailed in)

Every choice deals with price besides Retailer Reputation.

If I believe that the person I am purchasing a product from does not have good business practicies, I will not buy from them.

In business, image is everything. The ironic thing, is that before I buy something, I search for the lowest price, then search for good place to buy it from.