Smells of the holidays

Kanyon71

My wife and I were in Walmart in early August and they were already putting out fall scents. I was like it’s too early for this. Fast forward to a few days ago, they had out the same fall scents and a few of the winter ones and I was somehow now ok with these scents being there and we may or may not have actually bought a hand soap for our bathroom. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I love this time of year when everyone starts putting out their seasonal scents of whatever product you can think of.  As of now, I'm on the hunt for holiday scented Dawn Powerwash. There's supposedly a Cranberry, Pine and Pumpkin spice.  I can't do anything pumpkin scented because it gives me a massive headache, so It's cranberry and pine I'm looking for.  I tend to enjoy the spiced cider/apple-y scents much more for fall.  As for Christmas scents, I do enjoy most of the traditional Christmas scents, except for a Sugar Cookie scent.  I don't know what it is about that scent in candles and other things.  Too fake maybe?  I do love to smell a good sugar cookie baking in the oven though.  🙂 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, HanShotFirst said:

I love this time of year when everyone starts putting out their seasonal scents of whatever product you can think of.  As of now, I'm on the hunt for holiday scented Dawn Powerwash. There's supposedly a Cranberry, Pine and Pumpkin spice.  I can't do anything pumpkin scented because it gives me a massive headache, so It's cranberry and pine I'm looking for.  I tend to enjoy the spiced cider/apple-y scents much more for fall.  As for Christmas scents, I do enjoy most of the traditional Christmas scents, except for a Sugar Cookie scent.  I don't know what it is about that scent in candles and other things.  Too fake maybe?  I do love to smell a good sugar cookie baking in the oven though.  🙂 

Thanks for this info I love the apple scent regular Dawn but I will be looking for these powerwash scents! I love all fall scents!

• Like 2

I'm partial to vanilla, pine or cinnamon scents. We had to stop using them last year as they were affecting my older pup but no issues this year. I did NOT know they did special scented dish stuff, my mom might enjoy that.

On 9/8/2024 at 12:50 AM, Kanyon71 said:

For Christmas my favorites are the pine/fir scented. Love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree 🌲 

Same! Also love the "Crushed Candy Cane" scent from B&BW in my Wallflower nearest the kitchen - gets me in the mood for all my Christmas baking. 🙂 🍪🍪🍪

On 9/9/2024 at 12:40 PM, wittenlover said:

Same! Also love the "Crushed Candy Cane" scent from B&BW in my Wallflower nearest the kitchen - gets me in the mood for all my Christmas baking. 🙂 🍪🍪🍪

Ya I like that one also. Christmas being my favorite time of the year I like a lot of the things from this time of the year. 

• Like 1