Crib Tent

Hill00

Looking for a good deal on a crib tent, that is under $50.00.

My daughter who is a year decided she was gonna climb out of her crib, and she is still too small for a toddler bed. So I need to get one of these for her crib, but they are really $$ I'm looking for one under 50.00.

I have tried ebay and have some i'm watching but in case I don't win those, I need a back up.

Thankyou.

Sorry to barge in here, but I wanted to say something real quick. ;) My twin boys were crawling out of their cribs at 16 months. We debated on the tents, but after reading many reviews about how easily the toddlers could take them off - we opted against them. It was cheaper in the long run to get toddler beds. So yep, at 16 months they were in toddler beds. They did surprisingly well! :)

Good luck. I looked and looked and couldn't find them for very cheap anywhere, even on eBay. :(

My oldest was in a toddler bed at 16 months. It can be done. And if anything, there's always the family bed.

Crib tents are better at keeping things out of the crib than keeping things in them.

But, if you really want to try one,

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?dest=9999999997&product_id=4726174&sourceid=0100000030910868802498

If the link doesn't work, go to Walmart.com and search for crib tent.

We put our currently 3yo in a toddler bed at 19 months, and we are looking to get a bed for our 13 mo too because he likes to co sleep and I think it would be easier on everyone if he can get in and out of his own bed as he pleases. (his crib is in our room about 3' from our bed and we just plan on replacing it)

Some toddler beds have rails built on, otherwise you can usually buy a rail to add to the bed. Our toddler beds came with rails on both sides. Our boys never fell out, even though the rails didn't go the entire length of the bed.

see the problem is, she won't stay in bed if I were to put her in a reg bed. She is the type that she can't have anyone in there with her, She has to have total darkness, and her bed is in our room cause my other daughter has to have a night light, and bathroom light left on and radio and my youngest would not sleep in there so we had to move her into our room for her and us to get sleep.

With first we moved him to toddler bed at 18 mths and he was great. Second son we considered the tent since he was so young, but instead put his matress on the floor and then moved him to a twin size bed when he was a bit older. Just try a bed and if it doesn't work then u can put it away until later. You know you're going to need one of them anyways :)

Possibly if you have a Ross store near you they might have one cheap, check babies r us you might possibly find one on clearance there. Or call your local childrens thrift stores they might have one. Good luck! Mine don't stay in their beds either and if I got a top to put over it he would just cry and I'd have to get up anyway!

Possibly if you have a Ross store near you they might have one cheap, check babies r us you might possibly find one on clearance there. Or call your local childrens thrift stores they might have one

We don't have a Ross Store, never even heard of it, and I have checked Babies R us and they want like 60 for it no good sales either, and I called all the local resale shops and had no luck, I got told that those don't come in to often and when they do they go right back out.

I don't want to her her in a bed, but I just might have too

#2 here was actually in a twin bed at 12 months as he slept ALLL OVERRRRRR his crib and needed more room to spread out. His bed had rails and he wasnt very high off the floor either, sorry Im no help either, my suggestion would have been toys/babies r us too.... :|