Walmart pricematching policy specifics

mugs

Do you guys think this will work? I see that Target is going to have the Family Guy DVD's for 17.77 when they are regularly about 36-40$ each. I was going to go put them in layaway at Walmart and then go out VERY LATE in the day Black Friday and ask them to price match the target ad. Thanks for any replies!!!

If Walmart is going to price match BF deals (and that's a big if, I think), it has to be during the sale hours. If Target's deal is only in the morning, Walmart would only price match in the morning--if you go late in the day and Target's deal is expired, there will be no deal for Walmart to match anymore. If Target's deal is all weekend, then it's ok to go later.

That's my understanding anyway.

I called three different local Walmart stores the other day and they all said they will price match. If its a deal where its 6-12, then those are the only hours they will price match that certain item. If its a weekend thing, they will PM it anytime that weekend. I have never had any problems with PMing at Walmart.

In order to get the PM at Walmart (and yes they will do it!) it must be the exact same thing and with in the times or dates specified in the ad you are PMing. You can PM stuff on Layaway but again it must be in the time or dates of the ad you are PMing. Hope this helps. I'm PMing alot of stuff this year.

In order to get the PM at Walmart (and yes they will do it!) it must be the exact same thing and with in the times or dates specified in the ad you are PMing. You can PM stuff on Layaway but again it must be in the time or dates of the ad you are PMing. Hope this helps. I'm PMing alot of stuff this year.

Alright, so for the 6-12 specials I'd have to go to Walmart between 6 and 12, but for the deals that are good all day Friday, would they pricematch before 6 a.m., or does it have to be during the other store's hours of operation?

i work at wal-mart if you bring in the ad from the specific store and you are buying the identical item. size for size etc. we will match the price. for the b.f. ad we will only match it during the hours of 6:00 - 11:00 am. this year the computers are activated for the special prices at 5:59am, so those of you shopping in the super centers and thinking you will get the "special prices" you won't. quantities of the selected items are extremly limited this year, bikes, t.v's and the larger items, so get ready for fights, good luck

So, has anyone successfully (or NOT successfully!) bought Walmart Black Friday specials at Walmart, then at 6am, take the receipt to the Customer Service Desk, and have them refund the difference?

What about buying other stores Black Friday specials at Walmart (ahead of time), then taking the receipt to Customer Service @ 6am on Black Friday, and asking them to return & repurchase the items, so you get their specials, too, with as little work/wasted time as possible? I have a feeling I'd have to bring the items in with me to return/rebuy them, unless I get a super nice CS person...

What are everyone's thoughts on this, especially Walmart employees!?????