Victoria's Secret IPEX $29.50

Spa Mom

$29.50 might be a good price for the IPEX but I just can't bring myself to spend $30 on a bra, am I the only one?

Oh me either. My teenager will only wear them from VS so I couldn't justify myself buying one until I hit their clearence this summer. They are so comfortable. It almost like you aren't wearing one at all. I am going there tomorrow to get myself a couple more. Thanks for the heads up!!:D

I hate to spend the money, but when you need support and want it to still be cute (and you aren't an A or B cup), you aren't left with much choice but to spend money on them! I am cheap about everything else, and still look for good prices and clearances but it's not exactly somethign I am willing to go without either! :)

I'm with you Ali, I wish they fit me :( BUT...the lady at VS told me that Lane Bryant bras are actually VS bras in bigger sizes. Seems like someone here told me that VS near them actaully carry bigger than 36D, but the ones around me dont. Too bad Lane Bryant doesnt have the sales that VS does! Having said that, most of my bras come from the clearance rack at Target. We used to have a Playtex outlet here, but they closed. I recently got a Bali bra at Kohls on clearance, and i am in love with it, lol.

i am sailing in the same boat, these days none of the bras are giving me a good fit. i have had some luck with vassarette bras, they are really comfy. but i think i will go and get my size checked at VS and then buy a Ipex . i hope this deal stays bec i wont be going that soon !!!

Well I may just have to try a VS bra and see for myself how comfortable they are. And I do pamper myself in other ways even though I am usally very frugal...

ofcourse go and splurge some on yrself . it does feel good !!! even though i picked up some calvin klein panties on sale at dillards for just 1.75 when they had 80 % off :tongue1: