Starting 9/17 - Staples will only accept certain print cartridges!

alimfp

Strange that this in not a National decision. I might have to find a new taker for my Epson cartridges...

Office Depot just started taking my Epson cartridges all of a sudden, you get a free ream of paper for every one that you bring in, limit 1 per day. They never did before but they stopped listing Epson as one that they didn't take so I asked and they have been taking them:)

Can you take any in or does it have to be a working one right out of your printer. I have a few laying around that didn't work well so we pulled them. I also have one dh tried to refill - they wouldn't take that would they?

Office Depot just started taking my Epson cartridges all of a sudden, you get a free ream of paper for every one that you bring in, limit 1 per day. They never did before but they stopped listing Epson as one that they didn't take so I asked and they have been taking them:)

EIDT - It must depend on who's working because they have been taking them for a month and now I went in there on Saturday (after being there on Friday and them taking an Epson cartridge) the lady said that she would take it so that I didn't throw it in the garbage and she would give me the paper but they usually don't take Epson cartridges, and then she asked me if I would rather get the $3 off my purchase. They always used to list Epson as one that they didn't take but it's not on there anymore. So I'm not sure if they will take them or not...

• 2 weeks later...
I tried to turn in 3 cannon ink cartridges today at staples and was told they stopped on august the 27th. whats the deal? are some of the staples not taking them and some are til the 17th. Is this posted online on their website? I couldn't find it if it is......