Video Game Sales

Hubbalance

My kiddo and husband have some Switch games on their lists. None seem to be on sale for BF. Will there possibly be any that might go on sale if they apparently aren't in the ads? I need to send lists to people but wanted to buy one for them myself. I never buy video games so I am clueless lol

What I did for my grandson this year is made a list on amazon with everything he wants. Put in the note section the price, in case it goes up, I know to wait. If price come down, it will show how much I'm saving. Since Amazon pretty much matches everyone, if one store comes down in price, they will too probably. You can also share your amazon list. The only thing Amazon usually won't match is a b2g1free, just keep checking Best Buy, Target and Gamestop. If they are new games, they probably won't go on sale.

I was lucky enough that my grandson's desired games were both in Walmart and/or Target's ad this year. One wants Luigi's Mansion, and it's $20 off at both stores. The other wants 5 Nights at Freddy's (he's a little ghoulish, LOL) and it is in the WM ad for just $20.

• 2 weeks later...

You're not going to see games released in the past 2-3 months go on sale. This includes the 2 Mario games (Wonder and RPG). You're best bet is to take advantage of a Buy 2 get 1 free deal like Best Buy is having as long as you have their $50 Annual Membership plan. 

Target has a $15 off $75 offer as of today on video games and toys. This would force you into buying 2 games for roughly $105 with this deal.