Funny and creative White Elephant gifts

rwking75

Share some of your funniest White Elephant gift stories!

I'll go 1st. Someone gift wrapped a pound of bacon with an ice pack wrapped in aluminum foil.

For my dept's White Elephant this year, I plan on bundling a 4 pack of toilet paper with a bottle of Poo Pourrie, a pack of Dude Wipes, and a $10 Taco Bell gift card.

• Haha 4

We have a pair of squirrel underwear that come back every.single.year!  Its an unwritten law that whoever ends up with them must bring them back.  Its been going on for years now (no idea how long).  No one remembers who started it but they now get fought after.  Thats the gift everyone wants.  I have a weird family

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 8:38 PM, rwking75 said:

For my dept's White Elephant this year, I plan on bundling a 4 pack of toilet paper with a bottle of Poo Pourrie, a pack of Dude Wipes, and a $10 Taco Bell gift card.

I thought this was such a great idea I did it for my son's girlfriend this year since she loves Taco Bell!

On 11/6/2023 at 7:38 PM, rwking75 said:

Share some of your funniest White Elephant gift stories!

I'll go 1st. Someone gift wrapped a pound of bacon with an ice pack wrapped in aluminum foil.

Oh I am so stealing this for my adult Christmas party this weekend. Everyone is supposed to bring a $10 gag gift and this is perfect. Thanks for sharing.