Walmart Black Friday Event #1 (11/8 to 11/14)

Brad

Ok, so sad....I  went through the whole ad twice. Nothing I'm very interested in. Maybe the curved moniter for $145 and IF my hubby needs new socks, they have his socks on sale for $8. I hope the next ad has more that I  might be looking for. 

1 hour ago, mgreen said:

Ok, so sad....I  went through the whole ad twice. Nothing I'm very interested in. Maybe the curved moniter for $145 and IF my hubby needs new socks, they have his socks on sale for $8. I hope the next ad has more that I  might be looking for. 

I don’t think this is all of it. I saw something about seeing more on Nov 6th

4 hours ago, ytmomof4 said:

I don’t think this is all of it. I saw something about seeing more on Nov 6th

Thats for the second sale I think. This ads terrible if this and Best Buys preview sale r any hint this may be the worst year yet for deals.

Edited by Tigger97498

1 hour ago, Tigger97498 said:

Thats for the second sale I think. This ads terrible if this and Best Buys preview sale r any hint this may be the worst year yet for deals.

Not sure because usually there first sale has the phone deals that I was looking for but I don’t see any of the normal gift card offers with a new or upgraded line. 

1 minute ago, Drahcir said:

There will be more to the first sale. There's gonna be sharpie sets, Tupperware, gourmia air fryer/dehydrator/rotisserie combo, and more.

Yeah those will probably be the additional deals previewed on the 6th that Walmart mentioned.

59 minutes ago, ytmomof4 said:

Not sure because usually there first sale has the phone deals that I was looking for but I don’t see any of the normal gift card offers with a new or upgraded line. 

That is normally in the last sale (main one for Black Friday). I am wanting to open two new lines this year so going to wait for it. I am waiting on more of the Straight Talk phone deals as well (hoping for iPhone 12 for $199). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, berry1014 said:

Only 2 sales this year instead of 3. 

The only thing of interest to me in the 1st sale is the one of the fire pits. I hope the 2nd sale is better. 

I feel like the 2nd sale will be much better, and it will be more of a Black Friday sale. But that might be my nostalgia sneaking in and creating wishful thinking 🙂.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jtitus2014 said:

That is normally in the last sale (main one for Black Friday). I am wanting to open two new lines this year so going to wait for it. I am waiting on more of the Straight Talk phone deals as well (hoping for iPhone 12 for $199). 

Actually last year it started on November 7th

So I really hate these digital ads? So stupid but anyways did anyone see anything better than the 299 iPhone 13 deal? 

4 hours ago, Brad said:

New deals for Wednesday's sale get revealed today at noon EST so hopefully the games/media are included.

When do you think we will see anything for the next sale?

5 hours ago, Drahcir said:

I talked to my manager and he said the games and some of the other stuff we got are actually for the 2nd sale. 

Do you know what sale the little tikes story dream machine will be in? I tried to buy one and I was told at 2 different locations that the ones they have in are for the event and can't sell them yet

10 minutes ago, tracy0504 said:

The TV and a couple other items I want are at Walmart only deals and I am in the office by myself this week so I couldn't take off... I'm sure that tv for $148 will be gone by the time I get off at 5 pm..

The 50"? I'm able to add it to cart for pickup. You might jump in and try.

1 hour ago, tracy0504 said:

The TV and a couple other items I want are at Walmart only deals and I am in the office by myself this week so I couldn't take off... I'm sure that tv for $148 will be gone by the time I get off at 5 pm..

you can always buy it in store on Friday

I snagged one of the Air Fryers and a puzzle

• Like 1