CVS ECB Deals for Aug 13th-19th!

alimfp

See local CVS for more info. Valid Aug 13-19 only!

** Crest Pro-Heath Toothpaste FREE after ECB ($2.99ECB).

** Coke Fridge Packs $3 ECB wyb 4, 4 for $9.00 after ECB.

** Excedrin $1 ECB, $.99 after ECB.

** Earn $5 ECB when you purchase $20 of products on this page: Dove cream or lotion, Dove facial cleansing pillows, Dove cleanser, Dove body wash, Dove energy gel moisturizer or eye cream, Dove 2 pack bar soap, Degree deodorant, Suave lotion, Caress body wash, Dove advanced hair care.

** $2 ECB wyb 2 Herbal Essences.

** $3 ECB wyb Oral-b vitality.

** $3 ECB wyb Listerine Agent Cool Blue, $.99 after ECB.

** $6 ECB wyb Schick Quattro Titanium Razor.

** $5 ECB wyb any Lotrimin product prices starting at $8.49.

There is a FREE baby stroller $12.99 value wyb $20 worth of baby products from this page: Pampers diapers, Pampers wipes, Similac or Isomil fomula, Pedialyte, Playtex baby accessories (sippy cups, bottles, etc.), Johnson's Baby care, Gerber 1st foods, Johnson's cotton swabs.

I did not know that CVS sold baby strollers!

Do you think it will be like the ECBs where a coupon will print out later for the free stroller or would you have to get it that day when you buy $20 worth of the qualifying stuff?

I really need an umbrella stroller but will be on vacation this week and can easily buy diapers, etc to qualify for the free stroller (since I'll need that stuff for the trip anyway) but don't want to lug an extra stroller on the plane.

I am thinking they will have them in store for the special. But then again they have had stuff they sent to you in the past. Just seems like a lot of extra postage expense on thier part but I have definately seen stores do things that were less cost effective.

Maybe you can leave a cvs card and some money with someone to pick up some stuff?