Black Friday 2023 Countdown & Anticipation Thread

Brad

On 9/29/2023 at 7:15 PM, tinkrbel said:

I miss the excitement of the hunt for a bargain, seems like stores aren't really trying with the deals anymore. We've also cut back a lot on gifts and don't generally need anything. I wouldn't mind a new gel mattress topper or some new vinyl but what I really want to keep an eye out for is a new travel backpack and maybe a carryon luggage. The old backpack is starting to really fall apart now, it's nothing fancy (Jeep brand think it came from Marshall's) but things don't seem to be made as sturdy anymore within a decent budget.

I just came across this flash deal on luggage. 

Travelhouse 3 Piece Luggage Set Hardshell Lightweight Suitcase with TSA Lock Spinner Wheels 20in24in28in.(Black)

http://Travelhouse 3 Piece Luggage Set Hardshell Lightweight Suitcase with TSA Lock Spinner Wheels 20in24in28in.(Black)

apparently I can’t get the link. They are on Walmart.com. $89.99 down from like $210

image.thumb.png.73ebcd2c56313e179badfdd5713330f9.png

Edited by Kash
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Kash said:

I just came across this flash deal on luggage. 

Travelhouse 3 Piece Luggage Set Hardshell Lightweight Suitcase with TSA Lock Spinner Wheels 20in24in28in.(Black)

http://Travelhouse 3 Piece Luggage Set Hardshell Lightweight Suitcase with TSA Lock Spinner Wheels 20in24in28in.(Black)

apparently I can’t get the link. They are on Walmart.com. $89.99 down from like $210

image.thumb.png.73ebcd2c56313e179badfdd5713330f9.png

I was just looking at those and another set. Will need to see reviews but didn't really need a set. 

On 9/15/2023 at 9:13 AM, cllehto said:

Black Friday has changed a lot. Not as exciting on Black Friday itself with all the sales leading up to it.

I agree too. With so many sales every week Black Friday is just another day. No build-up, no anticipation, no deciding how you're going to be in two places at once, lol. No big day when you've bought all the items on your list during earlier sales. Those darn retailers!

• Like 1