Kohl's Black Friday Ad (11/20 to 11/25)

Brad

I don't like the rebates so I usually just glance over those items... I won't be getting as many Big One throws this year, maybe keeping it to 3/4 this year... and the candles 3/$20 (plus the coupon) is a good deal so I always stock up on those... other than that I don't see much I want/need...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So last year the unique 30% codes stopped working at midnight CST when the sale started so we'll have to see what happens this year.

You might want to try 20% off code YOUR20 to see if that one keeps working.

I was on their app with my item in my cart and ready to go at the moment it went on sale. I ordered the Ninja Foodi 10 in 1 Air Fryer Oven for $199.99. It gave the 20% off that was going the day before, also with a $10 Home discount and a $5 pick up in store discount. With tax and everything it was $160 and some change. The discounts knocked it down to $30 back in Kohl’s Cash instead of the $45 that was advertised. I was ok with that because of the out of pocket savings. Anyhow I placed my order for pick up in store and was so excited to have scored the item until about noon when I got an email saying my order had been canceled because it was out of stock. I’m assuming they opened the store first before going to fill my order and they were sold out then. I was a bit aggravated. I had to order it again, thankfully it was still available to ship. That time the only discount I got was 15% off, which made it be $180 and change out of pocket with $45 Kohl’s Cash. I did get a $5 Kohl’s Cash for the inconvenience of my order being canceled too. I got an email saying my order was ready to be shipped, so until it is actually in my hands….

I was super busy yesterday and had a few things added to my cart, but didn't actually get my order placed until about 10pm. I usually have a list of clothes and home items ready, but I wasn't as prepared this year. So I spent the day texting my grown kids. "Do you need sheets?" And "Do you need towels?"

So I ended up with an Under Armor hoodie for my step-dad (yearly gift), sheets and hand towels for older son, towels for oldest daughter (I got her sheets with the veteran's day sale), a Google mini, some flameless candles for mama, and my yearly single washcloth to make it to the next level of KC. :)

This week I'll look through kids clothes some more and get some things for the grandsons.

Edited by bluebear

So far Kohls is the only place to get any business from me.  Ordered a Ninja air fryer last weekend for store pickup.  Ordered a pair of earrings to replace a broken pair and a pair of PJ’s. Used $15 KC and thankfully didn’t earn anymore with the earrings and PJ’s purchase.  That is the extent of my BF weeks of sales shopping so far and probably will be it unless somebody is keeping some deal a secret and will reveal them Thursday/Friday. 

• Like 1