What's something you buy or rebuy every Black Friday?

Kanyon71

I banned myself from Kohl’s throws when I had to buy another basket for them this year . This year the big gifts are bought already so it’s all fun stuff going forward. Hopefully there are some goods ads this year !

Ummm………. :) :) :)

perhaps the same thing happened at my house yet what do I do the other day when watching QVC???  Ordered a Berkshire Blanket throw with gnomes on it……it’s a few inches bigger than our Kohl’s throws.  

I used to buy lots of AA and AAA Rayovac batteries for the following year. One year I got a bad batch of batteries (both sizes). Now I get other brands and not so many at one time.

Same.

I may or may not have already accumulated a good stash of the Kohl's throws this year. They're just too hard to resist!

• Like 1

Usually, movies every year. 4K, Blu-ray and sometimes DVDs (TV shows that you can't get on Blu-ray). I've already started and got some good deals. Best Buy put out some early deals on them a week ago and was able to score before they were removed (rumor is they weren't supposed to be posted yet). The Six Million Dollar Man just dropped on Amazon, so now I'm debating, lol.

• Like 1