Secret Santa 2022 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Just over half our Santas have shipped, and most of our Ornaments. If you aren't going to be able to ship by tomorrow, please let me know.

Also - Please don't forget to let us know when you receive your package, even if you aren't planning to open yet. 

Edited by Bopeep

I received my package today and, of course, I couldn't wait to open it! You really outdid yourself!! I received a beautiful police bracelet (my son is a deputy sheriff), a wax warmer and wax bar to go with it, the softest liner socks I've ever felt and Hershey Kisses. My Secret Santa definitely spoiled me...thank you so much!!!

• Like 6

OK, that didn't take long. And I'm glad it didn't because some of this is going to come in real handy over the next couple weeks!

Wow, I feel so spoiled. I am so excited about the Spurtles! I have some in silicone, but I've always wanted the acacia wood. And that jar opener is one of the coolest kitchen gadgets I've seen (And I LOVE kitchen gadgets!). I'll start my cookie baking next week, so the cooling racks are going to be so useful. I'm looking forward to reading the book and working the puzzles. And of course the peanut clusters and Sonic card will make me very happy :).  Thank you Santa! 

NmSFkoom.jpgLDZPsiVl.jpg

• Like 6

OK, that didn't take long. And I'm glad it didn't because some of this is going to come in real handy over the next couple weeks!

Wow, I feel so spoiled. I am so excited about the Spurtles! I have some in silicone, but I've always wanted the acacia wood. And that jar opener is one of the coolest kitchen gadgets I've seen (And I LOVE kitchen gadgets!). I'll start my cookie baking next week, so the cooling racks are going to be so useful. I'm looking forward to reading the book and working the puzzles. And of course the peanut clusters and Sonic card will make me very happy :).  Thank you Santa! 

Those spurtles are awesome! I love my silicone ones but may have to invest in some wooden ones! 

Looks like that is your OE. The tracking # for your SS shows it's available for pickup at the post office :).

You are correct. My SS arrived today. I normally wait. However, the grandkids really wanted to see “theirs”. Thank you so much SS you did a great job!!

post-180171-16703702363501_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah I forgot. I have Santa’s address now.

post-180171-1670372009074_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kash
  • Like 2