Win an Apple iPad Air by Discussing Black Friday! [Winner Posted]

Brad

For the first time ever,I will be shopping for an Apple product. Daughter informed me she wants an Airpad (is that what they're called? An Apple tablet)

so I need to research and keep my eye out for the best deal. I have a feeling they are pricey but that will be almost all she gets.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

• Like 1

For the first time ever,I will be shopping for an Apple product. Daughter informed me she wants an Airpad (is that what they're called? An Apple tablet)

so I need to research and keep my eye out for the best deal. I have a feeling they are pricey but that will be almost all she gets.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

They are pricey. They work well...or so my daughter says. 

My favorite time of the year! Let's get this holiday party started[emoji316][emoji884][emoji319]

I've already bought some gifts[emoji320] and have a couple on the way[emoji403] I'm also looking for a little something something for myself[emoji102]

Great prize!!  Thanks Brad.  I decided this year to slow down on spending so I'm just now getting on here for this year and to see what bargains are happening.  I have been comparing prices with Amazon, Walmart and Target so trying to save even more.  Already bought some gifts, but still quite a bit left to get!

Can't wait to get over what I call the "Halloween Hump."  I don't like Halloween that much - probably because Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite times of the year.

I'm not huge into Halloween either, our daughter is also getting to the age she isn't going to want to go out much longer also. I do every year look forward to the Thanksgiving/Christmas season though. Most say my wife and I are December people, got engaged in December, married in December and our daughter was born in December. :)

• Like 1

HA Today is Black Friday and Christmas all in one.

Got a new well pump so we are getting lots of WATER!

We love it ;)

that pretty well wraps up shopping for home :)

Just got a new septic high water alarm float, redid some electrical and installed a new septic riser. We have also wrapped up shopping for the house!!! lol

• Like 1

Anyone else feel like with all of the early BF deals that they will be done Xmas shopping before Thanksgiving? I swear we are already 60% done. 

Yep.  I tend to shop a little all year round anyway but I'm definitely almost finished this year.  We did a lot of major requests last year though so I felt like this year is a bunch of small items, like clothing, shoes, etc.

Anyone else feel like with all of the early BF deals that they will be done Xmas shopping before Thanksgiving? I swear we are already 60% done. 

I agree with this completely.  It does help to be able to stretch the cost over a couple of months, though.  But I am also halfway done shopping already.