Count Down!!!

genoandkiddo

Twelve more days, Oh my goodness it is flying by.

Okay one thing that I would buy for christmas would have to be: The work bench for hubby. He needs one and I would rather get him that than any thing I have gotten the girls. He will probably use it more.

Tomorrow write your post in red and end every post with an emotion.

I hope rossman's wife doesn't read this forum, she might decide to make him an X-men or pull a polly pocket :banana: on his aquadoodle :2bottle::2bottle: . I'm sure she has a monopoly on his attention, but going to hooters :2kiss: can be quite a risk because you can always see the boohbahs.When you tell her she might give you the blinkies You may need a rescue hero :superman: to get you out of this. Be nice to her because you might get the little touch system for christmas isntead of the plug and play. :evil: You get what I mean Rossman? :sleazy:Winx club winx club :mischievo

LOL good I was worried you might be offended <G> I figured you had a good sense of humour...if your wife is mshuneytree does that mean your pooh <G>

Nice to know I made someone smile today :2cloud9:

PS: don't tell anyone else here but I hang out over there alot too but I go by Pokem0m thre :giggle:

If I was only getting one thing, I'd get a nice 7"+ portable dvd player for our van...we have a 2000 mile trip coming up next year and it would make it a lot easier to have that. But...since I am getting a lot of things, I don't think I'm actually going to get to buy the dvd player. Have to get gifts for family first...stuff for ourselves after that, if there's money left over.

Our next door neighbors are coming for Thanksgiving. First year here that we've had company, so that's nice. Nothing like making a full turkey dinner, two weeks after giving birth, for yourself and your two preschoolers. (Dh was deployed last year.) So this year not only are we all together but we have company too. Yay! I sure miss holidays with family but this will be close enough.

Well looks like we are now in the single digits. 9 more days. My Parents who lived in UT moved to ND this summer. They are going to come to my house. I am so excited this will be the first holiday that I get to spend with me maw and me pa in over five years. Not only that but my mother makes the best yams on the face of the earth. Too bad only my daddy and I eat them. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so hungry for some turkey. (Kiddo wipes her mouth with napkin because she will drown if she doesn't)

Okay tomorrow lets post in brown and name three things on Thanksgiving you will probably have more than one helping (Turkey doesn't count everyone has more than one helping).

thank you realflava, I have been really busy the last three days that time is flying for me. Anyways back to the business at hand:

I will probably have several helpings of cookie salad. Maybe oreo creme pie, and just for fun I will have a few helpings of stuffing. MMMMM oh man it is only a week away.

Any idea for tomorrow?

LOL well Ladies let me tell you, I don't cook :1cook: on Thanksgiving......... :groovin:

MY HUSBAND DOES !!!!! :nahnah:

He can cook up a holiday meal better than my mother and my grandmother ROTFL sometimes I think thats why I married him <G>

So on Thanksgiving I will be kicking back watching him slave over a :curse: hot stove and fanning myself :yelclap: Oh how I love a man that can cook :sleazy:

thank you realflava, I have been really busy the last three days that time is flying for me. Anyways back to the business at hand:

I will probably have several helpings of cookie salad. Maybe oreo creme pie, and just for fun I will have a few helpings of stuffing. MMMMM oh man it is only a week away.

Any idea for tomorrow?

Cookie salad? Is that a real recipe? If so, you MUST send it to me, PLEASE!!!!! :groovin: