anyone go to Cato's??

i dont know if you have ever checked out the nonclothing stuff at Catos, but they have the best prices on their clearance stuff!! you know the decorative orbs that sel for $20 in the catalogs? i found some one day there for $! each!! there were candleholders that matched too!! they were all so cheap that i totaled the price up i payed for all and they were cheaper than just one origional priced item would have been!! shout out for Catos...hey!!!

Its a small boutique type place but it does NOT have boutique prices. we buy ALL our female clothes from CATO and sometimes shoes n purses. I am always happy with the sales and clerance items. My daughter found a cute speg strap top that has hooks in the front and ties up the back. Like a midevil type top. She used her allowance to buy it and it was only $4.99 I get blouses there all the time for $7-$10 and Once I bought a suit (strapless black dress with a jacket) for $15. They have girls, JR/misses and plus sizes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i never knew about this store, we have one 9 miles away. i can surely go there. when do they have these good prices ... i can go and have a look then. pls keep us posted!

I am in Cincinnati also and didn't know there was a Cato's near here. I used to shop at one in my home town all the time. I will have to check out the store in Milford or over in Newport.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We have a cato's here and I never shopped there thinking prices would be way to high. I finally went in about a year ago and was shocked at the low prices for really nice looking clothes. I did have one problem and I talked to some others that shopped there and they said the same thing happened to them. My blouses shrunk in length at the waist and arms, thought I may have put on a couple of pounds but nooooo. So I had a couple left with the tags on I hadn't wore yet so I took them back. Maybe it was just an isolated incident. I think I would give them a try again when I need to buy for myself.

• 2 weeks later...