Site Loading Slow??

Gurnee Al

Have you tried restarting your PC? Being that it's just this site, it's hard to say. I'd still restart, run a virus scan and spyware scan (I'm weird like that though).

That said, it's loading supa fast for me. :P

This has been happening for a few days with my computer being restarted several times. I'll actually try on one of my other PCs to see if it's maybe my PC or my connection. You would think, though, that if either were the problem, it would affect all (or most) web sites. Maybe I'll also try clearing my cache and cookies. Man, this is going painfully slow! Argh!! :yuck:

yes me too for several days, just this site.

It has been just fine for me.

That means that the GD server is just fine and running normally.

As SWTerry said, routing problems can affect people differently. Basically, liken it to the freeway on your way to work being under construction, and you have to take an alternate route. You more than double your normal commute. You won't notice it with other sites that don't take that same route.

As SWTerry said, routing problems can affect people differently. Basically, liken it to the freeway on your way to work being under construction, and you have to take an alternate route. You more than double your normal commute. You won't notice it with other sites that don't take that same route.

'Yer. Yesterday morning's issue was likely caused by a huge failure Level 3 had with their backbone. I don't know what the whole issue was, but all I know is we had a lot of problems in our office in Ohio because of it. Today there's some issues with another smaller backbone provider but it doesn't appear to be causing the same amount of problems.