Secret Santa 2021 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Happy Christmas Eve Santas!  'Tis the season for the big reveal.

Listed in alphabetical order by recipient...

Secret Santa -

rEYF9Ilh.jpg

OE - 

KynO45Qh.jpg

Thank you all for making this fun again this year!

If I don't talk to y'all again this weekend, my prayer is that you all have a safe and very Merry Christmas!!

• Like 3

Did everyone check in? Did everyone receive something?

Not everyone checked in, but 1 person that didn't also never sent tracking #s, so I guess she just doesn't do notification. 1 other SS and 1 OE went out really late so the ornaments just arrived yesterday and only part of the SS has been delivered. I'm sure they will check in when they can.

• Like 1

Opened my box today… Thank you so much Jesusluvu! What a nice collection of yummy and useful things were hidden under that wrapping paper! I and my kitties will certainly enjoy it all. Mew immediately demanded Churu be given in payment for her supervisory services… [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

post-90150-164049546368_thumb.jpg

post-90150-164049547296_thumb.jpg

Side note: If you ever run across a gal by the name of Crystal Titus, she’s the bestie of mine that lives very near to you. Feel free to say hello and let her know you were my SS. If you’ve ever wandered into Wilson’s over the past few years, you may have actually run across her already. [emoji16][emoji106]

Merry Christmas, all! Hope it was a day full of love and good things for my GDer family!

• Like 3

I waited until after Christmas breakfast and gift exchange with my children to open my SS gift... Thank you so much Kash!!!! I loved everything in my box!!!! And the inexpensive packing material was a great idea that I will use myself when I don’t have bubble wrap [emoji51]post-201818-164061562783_thumb.jpg Edited by tracy0504
  • Like 3

Sorry I forgot to say thanks for the scratch offs. I did win $2.

Yay! We have a winner! Mail it back to me and I will cash it in for you. (Or get you 2 more tickets. Your choice. ) I know you have the address....Santa. ;)

Edited by Reinholt1
  • Like 2

Thank you BoPeep. I really enjoy this every year. 

HanShotFirst  THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!. I really loved everything. I never been so happy about ziploc bags  :sidesplit but they are the best. You really out did your self and I loved the drawstring bags. I must find those for next year. The candle is the one I really wanted. I love twisted peppermint, but the crushed peppermint takes the cake. I smelled this one in the store this year during their candle sale and wanted it but put it back. I think it is better than twisted peppermint. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

• Like 4

HanShotFirst THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!. I really loved everything. I never been so happy about ziploc bags :sidesplit but they are the best. You really out did your self and I loved the drawstring bags. I must find those for next year. The candle is the one I really wanted. I love twisted peppermint, but the crushed peppermint takes the cake. I smelled this one in the store this year during their candle sale and wanted it but put it back. I think it is better than twisted peppermint. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Totally agree on Crushed Peppermint! Incredible! I have it in my Wallflowers (because, as I say on my SS questionnaire every year, klutzy cats) and I definitely like it better than Twisted for in-air scent. [emoji16][emoji106][emoji106]

• Like 2

HanShotFirst  THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!. I really loved everything. I never been so happy about ziploc bags  :sidesplit but they are the best. You really out did your self and I loved the drawstring bags. I must find those for next year. The candle is the one I really wanted. I love twisted peppermint, but the crushed peppermint takes the cake. I smelled this one in the store this year during their candle sale and wanted it but put it back. I think it is better than twisted peppermint. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Awww.  You are most welcome! I died laughing when I saw the ziploc bags! So glad you like the candle because my store never had the Twisted Peppermint in stock. 

The drawstring bags are from QVC. They have them every year for the holidays. 

• Like 2

Awww.  You are most welcome! I died laughing when I saw the ziploc bags! So glad you like the candle because my store never had the Twisted Peppermint in stock. 

The drawstring bags are from QVC. They have them every year for the holidays. 

I knew I had saw them somewhere but could not figure it out. Off to QVC I go.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the lovely gifts ilikefree! I was thrilled to get the Muppets movie and already watched it with my niece. The card game will get lots of use when I get together with my friends in 2 weeks (we all decided to avoid getting together until we were sure no one picked up any germs from family holiday travels). I also got a really good laugh out of the oven mitts, what are the odds you would find a theme so perfectly geared to me? They will definitely get a home in our future RV life :)

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year!post-210265-164099527296_thumb.jpg

• Like 2