Black Friday Forum for Members Only

Brad

With so many people visiting the site over the last week, we thought we'd help prevent a major slowdown of the site and forum by making this forum for registered forum members only. Non-members can still browse the other boards, but this one is for members only.

The fact that you are reading this means you must have already registered, so there's nothing to worry about. :D But just in case you log out and come back and can't access the BF board, now you know why - just log in first :)

And now we can talk about all those non-registered members without them knowing :rotflol:

Yes we had a monster traffic day yesterday. It apears to be back to normal today, but if it gets bad, we have created a mirror of the main BF site on BF04.com (which is on a different server) so if we notice a slowdown we'll forward any visitors to the main BF site to the new one.

WOOHOO! Yeah, don't know if it was just me but the system was REALLY slow all day yesterday.

It was totally slow yesterday. I couldn't get threads to open to read them, some did, some said that something was wrong and an email was being sent to someone about the problem.. wonder who? :rotflol:

Is he home now! Well tell him, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. My hubby was in the Air Force, My parents were also and My brother spent sometime over in Iraq as well.

Also tell him thank you for keeping this great country of ours safe.

Yes, he was gone Feb 03 to Feb 04 and has been home since. Now we are waiting to see if he goes back next year or not. Thanks for your support :) It's good to hear.

• 2 weeks later...

Because of the huge amount of traffic we are expecting over the next 3 days, we have decided to make the entire GottaDeal Forum for registered members only. Hopefully this will keep the site running a little faster than it has been. This will only be in effect until Thursday morning.

But if you can read this, then you have nothing to worry about since you are registered.