JC Penny's 2 Day Sale 7/14 7/15 WOW

elena_398

I just got back from JC Penny's and if you have young boys, teenagers, or even husband who needs anything, definately go there today or tomorrow. They're first Back to School sale is on and its amazing. My son went nuts and for the first time over clothes and I didn't mind! They have ALL shorts for $9.99. Thats anything from Polo, UnionBay, South Pole, JNCO, Arizona, Brooklyn brand, etc. These shorts are regularly $50! Shirts are amazing too. Everything is 60% off. Additional 20% on red tagged items. I got 10 shirts (South Pole and Polo and Brooklyn brand for $4 each!) Regularly $26 a shirt. They had racks set up with red tags on them for $5.97 and I got an additional 20% off. Jeans on racks are $8.97 w/ an additional 20% off.

Just a heads up as this is one great sale. All the popular brands and styles boys like. I got 3 huge bags to outfit my son completely for school for only $126. Also, on the back of the register tape, you get an additional 15% off by going to JCPENNY.COM and filling out a survey on your purchase. So Im going back to pick up another item for my son. So I'll get %75 off an item.

Thanks , i have seen a bag online that i like very much and its on sale. dont know if it will be available instore , but the bag comes to a total of 30 bucks which is a wee bit expensive... so thinking of waiting till the price comes down a bit.

There prices do come down , i had ordered a tank from them for 7 bucks and today the price of it is 3.99... so hoping my bag's price also comes down a bit.

I went to Jc pennys today and The south pole shirts here (Okemos Michigan) was 2.97 each. These are nice shirts and my boys did the same thing went nuts and over bought. Like you for that price I don't mind. :)

Thanks, OP! I usually skip JC Penney, but I was looking for a purse to replace my diaper bag (I'm moving up!) and found a great buy... a Tagi (?) leather purse, reg $110 on sale (after 20%) for $19.99! I also picked up a tank top for my daughter... reg $15 on sale for $2.97...

My receipt said I spent $24 and saved $102!!!

Joanne

I went back today and they put more shirts on the $5.97 rack with an additional $20 off. I even had my 15% off coupon from doing the survey. Here they took an additional 15% off the entire order in conjunction with the other 6 items I bought (I went upstairs and bought a few things for my daughter too). Coupon said on a next 1 item so glad they took it off the whole order. I walked out of there with 8 items and paid only $18

Guest stopme
The deals weren't so great at my JCP sadly. The cheapest jeans I found were about $13 with most of the ones I wanted to buy at $20.

d'oh! wish I'd read this thread before now :(

JC Penny's always has great sales before school starts. This one is just the first round. Now not sure about the shorts, but I always end up going back to get jeans and khakis. My son just loves Polo, South Pole, and Union Bay (shorts) so this sale is what I look for every year. They always have another one w/ tops and jeans/pants later on. So round 2 should be coming shortly

JC penney here had 9.99 shorts but NOT south pole or polo, but really nice jean shorts like Lee. We were able to find one pair of clearanced jeans for Lee silvertab 5.58 otherwise the cheapest was 21.99. Southpole shirts were 12.99 on sale. Thank fully we just needed shorts and jeans this round. Last time JcPenney had a sale on their southpole shirts and we were able to get them for about $5-8 a piece. I love their back to school sales and if you do the survey on the receipt, next time you get 15% off your order!! thanks so much OP for the heads up on the sale. I would have missed it for sure!