Bath and Body Works 90% off!!

I went in yesterday and they had just started their 90% off on a few select items. I bought about 5 bottles of Sandlewood Rose lotion for $1.30 each.

I went to another store and they didn't have that scent on sale, but when I had the cashier scan it, it came up the same price! She said that they didn't send a list of everything that was on sale, so they had no way of knowing until someone bought it.

I had her scan everything else in that scent, and the smoothing oil was 90% off ($2.00!), and the essential oil was 90% off ($3.30). I plan to use the essential oil to make bath salts & then I will put the lotion, oil, and bath salts in a basket with a loofah & have some really nice gifts!!

I went to a third store today, and they scanned theirs, and their lotion was not on sale, but the oil was. Check out your local store. Don't call, just go. As soon as people in the store realized that it was that cheap, it was all gone in a matter of minutes!:eyepoppin

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas. . . . . . . :holiday08

I got the eucalyptus spearmint smoothing oil for $2 today too! I was surfing other boards and it seems that the 90% off with the lotions was a glitch in their system, oh well.

Here is a coupon for free lip product with any purchase. I think it ends tomorrow. The sale ends tomorrow as well.

http://a676.g.akamaitech.net/f/676/773/60m/images.delivery.net/cm50content/1707/hosted/pleasures.html

I went this afternoon and got several of the 90% off deals. The clerk told me that earlier in the week they had thought it was a computer problem. Today they were told to set up a display and sell the items for 90% off. I stocked up. The display was almost empty after 30 minutes. Thanks again for the heads up on this sale. :)

• 2 weeks later...