Share your unneeded Kohl's 30% and 40% coupon codes!

Brad

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know if kohl’s coupons will work on the Hallmark ornaments? I didn’t see Hallmark on their online list if exclusions but the list was so extensive that I easily could have missed it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Just tried it and it looks like you can use the codes on the ornaments :)

• Like 1

Shopping Kohls today?? I have a 40% off code but it's only good today. I'm going to go ahead and post the code, because I don't want to miss your PM.  If you are going to use it, please post here to let us know so someone else doesn't try to use it also (it says 1 time use). 

Promo Code: R2EUADXL8TD8L http://cl.s6.exct.net/LiveContent.aspx?qs=cecded5c8ee4d32b0642004fee7b853b6af38e0fe5f9cd9fe2c3eaf3d66fa88ea81c5c07c5a78a0f700a54eb723495d467174848b6e1a46232327a43aa03b640ceb0af45e1e57317e5fc6d3cb5e58705d9fa3c8e1003aec947c6c789559c7a8b

I have a 30% off code good through tomorrow (9/26) if anyone needs one. PM me if you’d like it.

Edited to add:

I now have two (2) codes available!

If I have no PMs by noon (ET) tomorrow, I’ll post the code in here, as I will be busy the rest of the day and want to at least give someone a shot to use it.

Edited by wittenlover

I don’t have a 40% but I do have a 25% I’d gladly share if you want it. [emoji4]

Ended up just grabbing a cheap set there Saturday. I was able to use a 20% and a $20 off $100 so it worked out pretty well.

Thank you though. [emoji4]

If they have a nice set during BF I may get that.

• Like 1

Did Kohl’s ditch the unique codes?

I see code GET30 for 30% off and OCTMVCFREE for free shipping.

Can anyone who didn’t get 30% in the mail try that code and see if it works?

Also if anyone who isn’t MVC can try that FS code to see if it works for everyone and report back. 

• Like 1

Did Kohl’s ditch the unique codes?

I see code GET30 for 30% off and OCTMVCFREE for free shipping.

Can anyone who didn’t get 30% in the mail try that code and see if it works?

Also if anyone who isn’t MVC can try that FS code to see if it works for everyone and report back. 

My dh doesn't have MVC status and the free shipping code did not work.

We both got 30% off, however the GET30 code also works and overrides the personal codes.

I sure hope they keep it this way.

We both got 30% off, however the GET30 code also works and overrides the personal codes.

Good to know.

Seems like this time of year to increase Q4 sales they send out 30% codes to nearly everyone (me, my sister and my mom all got 30% this time) so maybe they figured they'd have a public code for anyone to use.

Interesting, I also got 30% off, but it says the GET30, instead of a unique code. I had thought that they usually would send unique codes, but also have a generic, so I was a bit confused when I checked that. Thanks for verifying I wasn't crazy!

So wonder why some got the GET30 and some got unique ones. Not complaining though! I can use that 30% right now for stuff for my new house!

Guessing the generic 30% codes will continue for the rest of the year. The only question is will they go back to unique codes once Q4 is over.

Will be good next month if they once again do the Veteran's Day $10 off $25 + 30% off + free shipping for MVC combo.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
I used my husband's 30% off code, it said non-transferable but it worked...3 times. I placed one order with 30% & $10 & kohl's cash, then used earned kohl's cash to place second order with 30% & $10 off. Then I placed 3rd order with 30% & $10 off because I forgot something, lol.
  • Like 1

Yeah the codes aren't tied to any specific account - it's why some people choose to sell their 30%/40% codes on ebay.

Keep in mind that there should be around an hour after the BF sale starts next Saturday night where the 30% and other current coupons should work on the BF deals, so you might want to save a few of your 10 coupon uses if you have a 30%.

• Like 1

Keep in mind that there should be around an hour after the BF sale starts next Saturday night where the 30% and other current coupons should work on the BF deals.

Do you know if the overlap of the current coupons with the Saturday night BF prices work on the phone app too? Or do they only work on the normal website?

No idea. I've always done it on the site.

I’ll try both ways and report back the results. I’m super curious. I like the phone app better than the standard site so hopefully it will work for me. And I’ll have everything open on the computer at the same time just in case the app fails me so I don’t miss out on the deal.

I used coupons that were supposed to start on the 11th with sale prices on my phone (in the kohl's app) the night of the 10th. It still showed my coupons that were to expire on the 10th but let me use the ones for the 11th. I did it at 9pm because I thought they might be on est and I am on west coast.
  • Like 1

I used coupons that were supposed to start on the 11th with sale prices on my phone (in the kohl's app) the night of the 10th. It still showed my coupons that were to expire on the 10th but let me use the ones for the 11th. I did it at 9pm because I thought they might be on est and I am on west coast.

Yes, there's nearly always an overlap at the beginning and end of a sale/coupon period.

The best times to order were just before the current coupons "officially" started (because BF preview pricing was available on some items) and then next Saturday night just after midnight CST when you can use the current 30% and $10 off $50 codes on all the BF sale-priced non-doorbusters in the BF ad and get $15 Kohl's Cash.

• 2 weeks later...

30% Off your Kohl's Card purchase.
Use 68L2MQ2P2UV4W at CheckOut

USE REMAINING 10 OF 10

ENDS 11/20/2021

68L2MQ2P2UV4W

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...