YMMV - Toys R Us stores - Additional 50% off Clearance!

noehlp

I went to Toys R Us yesterday to get a pool filter, but decided to look around, even though I had all 3 kids.

I looked towards the clothes and couldn't believe my eyes. I truly did a double take! ADDITIONAL 50% OFF ALREADY Reduced Clearance Prices!

They had some AWESOME prices! I didn't have alot of 'extra/spare' cash, so I didn't buy too much or go overboard (THANK GOODNESS!)

I got the following:

2 pairs of Boys size 10 jeans for Trevor: $4 and change

1 pair of Boys size 16 jeans, don't fit Trevor but will or will give away: $1.00

1 pair of Flip Flops that light up for Katy: $1

1 pair Girls Shorts size 6 for Jessica: $3.00

1 pair Girls Dress Pants size 10 for Katy: $3 and change

The jeans were regularly $15-$17

Katy's dress pants were $13 reg.

DEFINITELY worth swinging by or calling your local store!

I wish my store carried clothes, oh well. Read in the newspaper that TRU is going to be making some major changes to their stores(cleaning them up, redesigning aisles, making some changes in the selection) due to having a new owner(or CEO, or something like that) so I'll be waiting for that clearance.

While you are there .. check out their new return policy. Nothing can be returned without a receipt or a gift receipt now.

And that's a problem because? I am so tired of people complaining because of stores protecting themselves. Get over it already.

And that's a problem because? I am so tired of people complaining because of stores protecting themselves. Get over it already.

It's not a problem .. I was just letting people know because it is just a drastic change from what it used to be .. why so hostile?

Why? I've been reading for years on various message boards about people complaining about the "horrible" return policies that company's have had to institute, when in fact, they are only doing it because of consumer's(ie:the complainers) cheating them. I know people who won't shop at Target at all anymore because of their policy, when almost every other major store has the same type of policy now.

ITA with people trying to cheat stores .. personally I don't use it as a reason not to shop there. I am just very careful where I shop and for what - especially if its for a gift.

I do give props to TRU as they now have changed their registers to automatically print out a gift receipt. You always had to ask, but with their new policy it's automatic.

took the post as a personal slam .. sorry