Automatic/Robotic Pool Cleaner

Above ground. How's your Kreepy Krauly work? Don't you have to attach it to the pump/filter? Or does it come with its own vacuum/bag?

How big is your pool BTW?

Mine is inground, 16x40. Yes it attaches to the skimmer basket return line. Search for Kreepy Krauly and you will get the Pentair site among other retailers. The cheapest I have seen it is 250 after 50 rebate.

I bought mine at the pool place where I bought our pool. They gave us a huge deal for purchasing there. Besides the pool, we got the solar cover, winter cover, our choice of liner, and the pool cleaner with 2 cases of chlorine. Not a bad deal. Of course my husband always manages to squeeze stores out of something when purchasing something big. lol

Mine is inground, 16x40. Yes it attaches to the skimmer basket return line. Search for Kreepy Krauly and you will get the Pentair site among other retailers. The cheapest I have seen it is 250 after 50 rebate.

I'm hoping to get one that works separately from the pump/filter... something with its own vacuum/motor. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I bought mine at the pool place where I bought our pool. They gave us a huge deal for purchasing there. Besides the pool, we got the solar cover, winter cover, our choice of liner, and the pool cleaner with 2 cases of chlorine. Not a bad deal. Of course my husband always manages to squeeze stores out of something when purchasing something big. lol

I'm looking around for a solar blanket too - how do you like yours? Does it "work"?