Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/1.gif to GottaDeal everyone!!!

This site is TRULY the best one around!!! Make sure you stick around after the holidays too!!! I am always stockpiling presents throughout the year, thanks to GottaDeal. And I mean some SUPER HOT deals, like music keyboards, roller skates, etc for $5 and under. The only catch is you have to check the site frequently and ALL YEAR long!! So stick around, the fun has only begun!!!

Thanks to this site, I paid $250 on a Toshiba laptop, $1050 for 42 inch plasma, 2 desktops at $199 each, $129 for a cannon A530 etc, etc, etc. All christmas gifts of course. I am officially addicted to this site.:D

You really went all out.

:2welcome: to the GottaDeal community and please make yourself at home.

Hi- I'm new to this, but any site/forum that will help me find gift ideas will really make my life easier. My biggest gift idea problem is that I try to get specific things for specific people (holiday gifts or whatever). I don't like the idea of 'generic' one-size-fits-all kinds of gifts, the gift has to fit the person.

:bounce_fl wow!! finally with cricked neck, fuzzy vision, numb butt and feet I figured out how to sign up and post on this fab site. I found gottadeal site by stumbling, bumbling around from other sites and think this is great. Now please, be kind to me and other novice members as we slog thru to figure out how to use online acronyms, coupons, rebates and other things so that we too can benifit from these great savings. Cheers and thanks to all you who spend countless hours finding and posting these deals for all of us!!!