Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Guest sam8988378

:tired: Hi everyone! I'm also new. I 1st heard about this site last year, afterThanksgiving (shopping isn't one of my talents. Usually I'm one of those people running around on Christmas eve, 8:30pm, sack of gifts over my shoulder going "ho friggin ho" :yuck: ) . This year I saw "Black Friday" mentioned again in the paper, & I am determined to have no (none, nada, zip, c'est fini, the end) shopping left undone this Christmas Eve! Maybe I'll have time to send out Christmas cards, or even get some sleep too!

I even sent the link (pre-joining the forum) to those friends of mine who are gifted shoppers and/or models of efficiency (one even has her Christmas shopping finished in July!:eyepoppin ). There's plenty of sales for everyone.

Attention all new members:

Please read the GottaDeal Basics forum, a sort of FAQs, where you will find the answers to many of your questions (including some you didn't know you had ;)).

If you want to find a deal on a specific item, please post about it in the Deal Finder forum where the moderators and other members can help you, not here :)

If you're looking for the Black Friday part of the site, go here.

And most of all.... Welcome :)

Hi I'm sisie. I love this site! With grandchildren giving me a Christmas list of items for which I have no clue what they are, I can come here and find just what I am looking for. It sure saves wear and tear on this old body!:D

Hi,

I'm a newbie and just thought I'd stop by and say Hi. This looks to be an awesome site and I have the feeling I'll be spending a lot of time here. I'm about 1/2 done with my Christmas shopping and plan to do more this paycheck. The timing of finding this site is perfect and I can't wait to find some great deals!

Have a great day!

Vicki

I know my wife says I have been obsessing with this too much. I have done black friday for over 4 years and I love the deals. My wife tried one year and will never do it again. I love the website and can't wait each year for it to pop up again. I end up checking it almost everyday. Thanks again you guys rock, keep up the good work and keep defending us against the coporate biggies that do not want their ads posted early. Last year I watched all the drama. I will keep doing this as long as I can still get up at 4 am.

I know my wife says I have been obsessing with this too much. I have done black friday for over 4 years and I love the deals. My wife tried one year and will never do it again. I love the website and can't wait each year for it to pop up again. I end up checking it almost everyday. Thanks again you guys rock, keep up the good work and keep defending us against the coporate biggies that do not want their ads posted early. Last year I watched all the drama. I will keep doing this as long as I can still get up at 4 am.

We're here year round not just during the holiday season! Stick around you'll find plenty of deals throughout the year. :)

Hi. I'm new, and totally confused!!!!! Lots of stuff on here. My head is spinning. LOL. What is The Shopping List? And what are Peeps? Gonna take awhile for me to find everything. Please bear with me.

Zud:confused: :blush: :)

well, i have lurked here for awhile and have now decided to join in the fun. I 'm from nc and married with a daughter who is away in college .( actually she is piled up in her bed right now. home for thanksgiving. gotta take her back in a little while) thanks or letting me join.