Summer Blowout Sale @Active- shoes starting at $19.99 Tees at $9.99 Now Free shipping

happysunshine28

It seemed to accept it and showed shipping at $0.00.

Then I realized I forgot to select USA and my state. After that it would not work again.

I have to leave right now and don't have time to check, but I think if I clear my cookies and start over it should work then. Thanks for checking and making sure it does, work it's just me! I will try it as soon as I get back.

It seemed to accept it and showed shipping at $0.00.

Then I realized I forgot to select USA and my state. After that it would not work again.

I have to leave right now and don't have time to check, but I think if I clear my cookies and start over it should work then. Thanks for checking and making sure it does, work it's just me! I will try it as soon as I get back.

I dont think that matters, I order from them all the time and never select that, I just go straight to login. Even after selecting state it should still say coupon applied in the section under that. Hope it helps. I think that option is to see how much shipping is without going through the checkout process.

I am not a returning customer but I did call and place my order this morning and the code worked just fine. I do not know why it would not work for me online but if you have trouble getting the code to work online just call them. They were VERY nice, ask for item number, applied code, and I am getting my order shipped with free shipping. $8.00 order total. lol

1-800-590-4997 (Mon-Sat).