OOS - Kitchen Whisks & Whips - $0.96 ($9.95) & FREE SHIP @ StoneWallKitchen.com

noehlp

The charge was pending for a while, then it dropped completly, so I figured it was cancelled. But I look today and the charge has gone through. I haven't received any shipping notice yet though.

Same here, charge went through on Friday night so I guess we all should be getting our stuff.

I received my 2 12" ones and the handle fell off the green one in the package. It looks like they just had them hot glued so I'm just going to hot glue it back on. They are nice!

I'm sorry.. but your comment is so funny. I got some at my local Dollar Tree Store a year ago and none of them survived the first use... like you, I experienced the hot glue error. But I just tossed them... hell with regluing them. If they would work as expected, I would have tried... but I figured you get what you pay for. You know, .96-cents is still a dollar (roughly) burned on the wood pile if you have to toss it)... and that's why I chose to pass this deal. Those of you that got what you ordered and are happy... THREE CHEERS TO YOU! Cuz this kind of stuff is always crap when i get it. :yuck:

Finally got mine today. Got 2 of the 12" green ones, 1 flat green one and 1 8" green one. 2 of the handles had fallen off, so I used some E6000 and should be good as new when it dries. For $1 it's fine, if I had paid the $10 I would have been a bit upset!