OOS - Kitchen Whisks & Whips - $0.96 ($9.95) & FREE SHIP @ StoneWallKitchen.com

noehlp

I kept hitting back when I'd get the error and FINALLY it went through after about 15 attempts--I finally got to the final page and got the error message again, so I went ahead and called the number and they had received my order, even though I got the error message.

I got to the final order part an too got the error (again) so I called and the gal said their website is having issues (no fake) and it shoudl be up in about an hour. She didn't want to check my order over the phone though :( SO I'm not sure if it went through or not.

Edit: I tried it again and finally got to the final confirmation screen!! All this hassel over a couple whisks, lol. But I really needed 2 new ones! Hope they come!!

Mine went thru without a problem. I also ordered 2 of the silicone potholders .. they were like $1.98 with free shipping. What an awesome find!

edited to add: I was so excited about the cheap price I forgot to use the coupon code ! ugh!

Mine went thru without a problem. I also ordered 2 of the silicone potholders .. they were like $1.98 with free shipping. What an awesome find!

edited to add: I was so excited about the cheap price I forgot to use the coupon code ! ugh!

Where are the potholders? All I can find are the silicone mitts and they are $22.00. Thanks!:D

I can't find them anymore. They must be gone. Their site is acting up .. but here is the item number if you want to call them - 572903

Has anyone called them to see if they have more? Because they are all gone on the site. Let us know please. TIA

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation???

Order confirmation???

Anything???

I've gotten nothing.

I got an order confirmation when I placed the order, the e-mail says June 7, but that's all I've received. They also put a charge through on my card. When I go to the site and look under order history there is nothing there.

I emailed them and they said that all orders are being done now - that I'll have a shipping confirmation within 24 hours.

Cool - I found my order confirmation but online when I pull up my orders it's not there yet. I'll just keep checking.