Target holiday plans press release

Brad

I’ve been super impressed with the turn around time for Target’s in store pick up orders over the past year. I think the longest it took to receive my ready for pick up notice was 2 hours after placing the order online. I really like the convenience and it keeps me from wandering the store aisles and making impulse purchases. Looking forward to the free shipping starting on 11/1.
  • Like 1

Well, hopefully when they advertise something (like in their BF ad) they actually have it in the store.  Stood out in negative temps last year to get my hands on the weighted blankets that I couldn't get online, was one of the first 50 people in line and when we all got into the Supertarget store, the employees stated that they never received any at their store.  Ended up leaving without anything (since I had bought some stuff online) after waiting outside in freezing cold for hours!  Uggg!

Well, hopefully when they advertise something (like in their BF ad) they actually have it in the store. Stood out in negative temps last year to get my hands on the weighted blankets that I couldn't get online, was one of the first 50 people in line and when we all got into the Supertarget store, the employees stated that they never received any at their store. Ended up leaving without anything (since I had bought some stuff online) after waiting outside in freezing cold for hours! Uggg!

Yeah, unfortunately, it seems stores still stock by demographics for the area they're in...

Hoping for good deals!! I received a Target Toy Book in the mail. There’s a $5 off $15 toy or kids arts and craft purchase on the back and starting Sunday, 10/27, you can text TOY to TARGET for 25% off one toy item.

Does anyone know if board/card games count as a “toy”? I don’t have much need for toys right now but it would be great if I could use the coupon on games. Edited by budgetsRsexy

Does anyone know if board/card games count as a “toy”? I don’t have much need for toys right now but it would be great if I could use the coupon on games.

I doubt they do, but I looked at the small print and it doesn’t give a clear indication. It just says restrictions apply and not all products eligible.

Edited by angelbabymommy

Does anyone know if board/card games count as a “toy”? I don’t have much need for toys right now but it would be great if I could use the coupon on games.

Last year they had the 25% off toys and they also had their annual B2G1F deal on video games and board games (so board games were not part of the 25% coupon offer). So there's a good chance the board games will be part of the B2G1F deal again this year.

• Like 1