Discuss Black Friday & Win Great Prizes! [Winners Posted]

Brad

contest19.png

DISCUSS BLACK FRIDAY &

WIN AWESOME PRIZES!

Here's how it works:

Through Monday, December 2nd (at 11:59:59pm EST), you'll earn one entry into the contest every time you post in one of the Black Friday forums including this main Black Friday Discussion subforum and the Posted Black Friday Ads subforum.

As usual we're not going to require your posts to be a certain length to qualify or anything like that - we just want a lot of great discussion. We know there are times when a one-word reply is fine. All posts in all threads in these forums will count, including other contest threads.

Be aware that it's pretty obvious if someone is attempting to "game the system" by posting repeatedly to get more entries. If that happens, we will give you ONE warning via PM. If we see the behavior continuing, you will be disqualified from winning a prize. I don't expect this to be an issue (it wasn't during the last few years), but I wanted to make it clear that myself and the mods will be watching for any abuse. Any member who is banned is obviously no longer eligible to win the contest either.

This includes posting multiple times in a row in a single thread when one post would be enough, replying to many threads with nothing but "thanks!", etc... as I said, it'll be obvious if anyone does this, so don't do it. There is plenty to discuss without having to cheat to earn additional entries.

So create interesting threads, reply to other members' questions, give your opinions on everything that is being discussed. This is a discussion board - let's have some interesting discussion here!

On Tuesday, December 3rd we will randomly select 5 winners from all eligible entries and you will win the prizes shown below:

1st Prize: $250 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice
2nd Prize: Amazon Fire 7" 32GB Tablet with Case, Fire TV 4K Stick and Echo Dot Bundle
3rd Prize: Amazon Fire 7" 32GB Tablet with Case, Fire TV 4K Stick and Echo Dot Bundle
4th Prize: Google Nest Home Hub Smart Display
5th Prize: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader

Prizes must be claimed by replying to the winner notification PM here on the forum by January 31, 2020 or they will be forfeited.

And as a benefit to those who were here early this year, all the posts in the forums up until now aside from the prize club thread(s) will also count towards this contest.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer them.

Notice: this contest is not sponsored by or affiliated in any way with Amazon or Google.

• Like 6

Don't know if prices will be better on BF but Amazon has the Instantpot Ultra on sale today.

Instant Pot Ultra 8 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker 149.99 now 83.77

Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker 179.95 now 110.00

I tend to post more in the Gottadeal Lounge or the cooking for holidays threads, so I don't expect a lot of entries for me. But, I'll enjoy reading everyone else's!

You’ve still got a chance; it’s random. I won 3rd Place last year and if I’m not mistaken, posted 35 times...not really a lot, but I won. Good luck

I tend to post more in the Gottadeal Lounge or the cooking for holidays threads, so I don't expect a lot of entries for me. But, I'll enjoy reading everyone else's!

I do believe that the holiday cooking threads pop up in the holiday sub forums, if I'm correct then you will get entries. :)

• Like 1