How & When do you wrap your gifts?

magickallight

Everything is wrapped for my husband and sons, and for my mom and sister that come over Christmas day.

Like you, I can't really fit everything under the tree, so I haven't wrapped my daughter and grandson's gifts yet, or my friend's. Looks like I'm going down to my daughter's on Saturday though (which will put me behind on baking!), so guess I'm wrapping those 20+ presents tonight and tomorrow. It will be nice to have it all done though.

• Like 1

I haven't started wrapping yet. I was going to go in the spare room last night and at least cull out my son's stuff so he could help me with the rest. It's so overwhelming in there I said "forget it. I'll just send everyone in this room and tell them to pick out what they want!"  :sidesplit

• Like 3

I haven't started wrapping yet. I was going to go in the spare room last night and at least cull out my son's stuff so he could help me with the rest. It's so overwhelming in there I said "forget it. I'll just send everyone in this room and tell them to pick out what they want!"  :sidesplit

Just put a big bow on the door and "POOF - you are done!" ;)

• Like 2

Got my daughter's stuff wrapped tonight. Hooray. I'll do grandson's tomorrow. A couple of his are really big (art desk and train set) so those will be an adventure to wrap.

Everything is wrapped for my husband and sons, and for my mom and sister that come over Christmas day.

Like you, I can't really fit everything under the tree, so I haven't wrapped my daughter and grandson's gifts yet, or my friend's. Looks like I'm going down to my daughter's on Saturday though (which will put me behind on baking!), so guess I'm wrapping those 20+ presents tonight and tomorrow. It will be nice to have it all done though.

• Like 1

wow you guys are all organized!! i am so far behind in my wrapping.. and had a good plan.. but good plans only work if you follow them. LOL, i seem to still be shopping . so wrapping is certainly not finished . i have boxes i still am going through and will be kicking up the wrapping  this week. just went and got some gift cards today to make calendars with..i put one on each month... 

• Like 2

I got tired of having to play hop scotch around gifts in the quest bedroom so I assembled several gift bags last night to clear up floor space. My husband said he would wrap his gifts to my family Tuesday morning since he has the day off so that helps a lot. With my husband’s help that means I’m half way through wrapping. I only have my husband’s gifts left and I plan on doing those while he is at the gym Saturday morning.
  • Like 2

I am done :trampolin !!!!

DH decided to make my life easy and bought kringle express type bags from QVC when they were on sale.  We and our kids are older so the the are going to be reused.( lord help those who rip into them). I can honestly say it took less than an hour and there were 30-40 gifts(including ones for grands). I finished and my back didn't even ache...BEST WRAPPING SESSION EVER!!!!!

• Like 4

Happy to say that I am done and my guest bed is mostly cleared off!  LOL!  All but one gift is in a QVC Kringle Express bag and I can 100% attest that they are huge back and time savers.  I only had to actually wrap one gift and that one was such a headache (it was odd shaped) and a backbreaker because I had to get in the floor!  Ha!  I still have enough bags to last another 2 Christmases probably because I just keep buying another set every year and don't use them all.  :)

Now I can sit back, enjoy the overflowing tree, watch Christmas movies and work on my gingerbread house for the rest of the week.  

post-198328-0-45204900-1576684709_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I never have. Sometimes I say I'm going to... but then it's one more thing to do and it doesn't get done.

Do you guys wrap stocking stuffers? Trying to make up my mind if I should wrap all, just some or none of the stocking stuffers for my husband. Opinions please!

Do you guys wrap stocking stuffers? Trying to make up my mind if I should wrap all, just some or none of the stocking stuffers for my husband. Opinions please!

My only experience is receiving a stocking and the “stuffers” were never wrapped.  Gift cards were all in a GC holder but everything else was just stuffed in.  

I'm going to my daughter's tomorrow. Her gifts are wrapped, but still got the grandson's done. Been busy every evening this week knitting gifts for my son's coworkers. (And seeing Star Wars!) So tonight will be wrapping those, plus hopefully I can get some buckeyes made to take down.

Sunday I'll finish wrapping the few gifts that arrived this week. And Monday will be baking day.

i wrap everything and then pick 2-3 small gifts to add to stockings .. as well as the other stuff in there. always socks , oranges . candy granola bar, some type of soaps or deodorants ect. i am still shopping never mind done wrapping. I KEEP PUTTING IT OFF. and now it is getting to the point i cant . i do a few here and there.. today i plan to get some done and go to 2 places and get a ski lift season pass , and some gift cards at another place .. then i have several items coming monday .. and shopping will be done. ..

It’s 10pm and I’m exhausted. I have given up on wrapping the remaining items and am just stuffing it all in gift bags. I have 1 Christmas cracker to assemble and I’m going to have to get up early to do that, I don’t trust myself to use the Xacto knife/blade when I’m this tired. Good luck to anyone else out there cutting it close like me.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 3