Z-Line Computer Desk $9.50 at Staples B&M only - YMMV

noehlp

YMMV - ALOT OF PEOPLE were swiping these up, from another site, but DEFINETLY worth looking into. Nationwide. Also, when you call, the lady told me that I may want to call back in the AM (guessing 8 or 9?) as the online stock she checks gets updated daily in the AM.

FYI - I checked, by calling 800 #, and there are supposedly 2 in stock in Iowa City, Iowa. None in stock in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Personally I don't need a new desk, so I won't be going.

DO NOT CALL YOUR LOCAL STORE. GO INTO YOUR LOCAL STORE AND CHECK! OR YOU CAN CALL 1-800-3STAPLE AND ASK THEM TO CHECK STOCK.

Z-Line Z-Line Monterey Compact Glass Desk (computer desk)

$9.50 OTD at Staples B&M only

ITEM NUMBER 518468 for when you call the 800 number or when you go into the store.

This is a NATIONWIDE clearance item. If you check on their website for this item it comes up $140, but this IN STORE ONLY!!!

If you do call your local store, which I sugest you NOT DO, you most likely be told none are in stock as the employee will most likely grab them!

http://www.staples.com/sbd/img/cat/std/s0063621_std.jpg

# Work Surface is 48"W x 28"D

# Drop down keyboard tray and lower shelf for CPU or printer storage

# 30"H x 48"W x 28"D

GOOD LUCK!

Just got back from mine. Wasn't any there. Only had a few desk lamps on clearance. Nice prices, but not interested in desk lamps.

BTW, they had a couple Creative Muvo Mix 256 MB MP3 players on clearance for $24.50. about 50% off...

Just came back from staples, and i didn't have any luck. The staples associate was very helpful, trying to find one for me, however the manager of the store knew all about this particual desk. Told my helper, don't bother I'm pretty sure we're all sold out in this store and area. I didn't like the way he manager say those words. He had an evil grin on his face.

Anyway the associate told that I get one online for $139.00. I told her I'll pass

Midwest Illinois

:eyepoppin OMG I got one I called 800# and they checked the 3 local staple (within 75 miles and there was one in bloomsburg,pa we took a shot and drove the 50 miles and not only got the desk (they said they only had one) and some other clearence items I spent 57.00 but got the desk, 12 sheet shredder, speakers for my lap top, pens,a write on boad cork board combo, coloring books, and 3 candy bars. The nice lady on the phone said if i didnt want to drive that far she would ship me one,@ no shipping charge,,,,but the price was 139.99!!!!! guess that 5 bucks in gas was worth it and we were even home in time for the start of the NASCAR race. THANKS OP this is very cool.