1GB memory card for digital camera

So I bought a Kodak EasyShare camera over the weekend, and now I'm looking for a 1GB card thingy. (So technical, I know :P) I found one on the Kodak website, but I was wondering if there are any deals out there? Thanks. :)

Edit: Saw this on Buy.com, and I see that GD lists $5 off $50 Electronics (new customers), so that would make it $55.99, so I guess that's better than the Kodak site, but I'm still open for suggestions. :)

So I bought a Kodak EasyShare camera over the weekend, and now I'm looking for a 1GB card thingy. (So technical, I know :P) I found one on the Kodak website, but I was wondering if there are any deals out there? Thanks. :)

Edit: Saw this on Buy.com, and I see that GD lists $5 off $50 Electronics (new customers), so that would make it $55.99, so I guess that's better than the Kodak site, but I'm still open for suggestions. :)

They start at about $25 shipped at NewEgg.com

Here is a search that shows many options:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?N=2010170068+1053107930+105331373&Submit=ENE&SubCategory=68

The first two seem to be highly rated.

From what I have heard and actually experienced, you might be better off getting a couple 512mb if it's for pics and not videos unless you buy one specifically marked that it has a very fast write speed! I have 512mb SD cards which I got mostly for $8 with rebates and the time after you snap a pic until it writes it and I can take another just kills me!! I couldn't even imagine going with a 1gb!! I'm far from an expert and maybe someone else can help out better but thats my opinion! Good luck!