Couple Questions

mmm40

First, Under my name where it says "Senior Member" Some people have changed that and put in thier own remarks. How do I do that?

Second, Just curious, why are we not permitted to upload animated avatars?

TIA!

First, Under my name where it says "Senior Member" Some people have changed that and put in thier own remarks. How do I do that?

Second, Just curious, why are we not permitted to upload animated avatars?

TIA!

Click on Quick Links and then on edit profile. Fill in the space that says custom user title with what you want to put and then hit save changes and the bottom of page.

I have no idea about the animated avatars?

One more question..I have had this one since I first started to come to GottaDeal. I feel stupid. DH, DS, DD. Okay I get Husband, Son and Daughter for the life of me I can't figure out the first D. See, told you, dumb! I feel like such a dope. :( I am still new to computers and the internet! Sorry.

One more question..I have had this one since I first started to come to GottaDeal. I feel stupid. DH, DS, DD. Okay I get Husband, Son and Daughter for the life of me I can't figure out the first D. See, told you, dumb! I feel like such a dope. :( I am still new to computers and the internet! Sorry.

I know what you mean, all those abbreviations can get confusing sometimes. :D DS = Dear Son, DD = Dear Daughter, DH = Dear Husband, etc. Hope that helps. :)

I know what you mean, all those abbreviations can get confusing sometimes. :D DS = Dear Son, DD = Dear Daughter, DH = Dear Husband, etc.

That's the beauty of the acronyms though, it can change with the situation.

Sometimes that first D can stand for $^&%&$@$!!...

There's a post somewhere on the forum that lists quite a few acronyms.

Ah...here it is:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=27153&highlight=abbreviations