Tracfone question

Np...this is what I found on their website.

What are the charges for receiving and listening to my voice mail messages?

Standard airtime rates apply when calling your voicemail The charges depend on your phone model and calling area. Contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-867-7183 for rates. There is no charge for retrieving voice mail messages from a landline phone.

• 4 months later...

What number do you call from your home phone to retrieve messages?

Np...this is what I found on their website.

What are the charges for receiving and listening to my voice mail messages?

Standard airtime rates apply when calling your voicemail The charges depend on your phone model and calling area. Contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-867-7183 for rates. There is no charge for retrieving voice mail messages from a landline phone.

DD said she doesn't know her passcode, where would she have set that up?Thanks

From a landline phone call your cell number, then once you start to hear your voicemail greeting, press *. You should then get a voiceprompt to enter your passcode. This should get you into your voicemail.

• 5 weeks later...

When I first got my Tracfone a few weeks ago, my techie friend set it up for me. He sent me a voicemail. He pressed the retrieve message thingy and handed it to me.

There were over 600 messages! I guess the persone before me hadn't given out his new number.

I'll try this method of retrieving. thansk.

Susan

We have had tracfone for years... I love them. I've had regular cells too, but for the amount we use it, they're great! I always leave one in the car, that way it's always there if I need it. I can't stand to see people on their phones everywhere. If I go shopping or running errands, I don't want to be bothered anyways. They also send you so many coupons if you sign up for emails, that your minutes can get much cheaper.

My DH has a trackfone and his battery life isn't the greatest - but for what he used it for its just fine. I got DD (13) one for her birthday in Sept with referals and stuff she had 240 minutes on set up. She still has 1/2 of her minutes left to use by 12/21 or for me to get a new minutes which is on her Xmas list I may just get a 30 minute card and give it to her early then get other minutes for her stocking. She loves her phone! We have not set her voice mail up yet...

DD said she doesn't know her passcode, where would she have set that up?Thanks

See this. It'll have instructions on how to set up your voicemail. It's funny...a few days ago I activated a TracFone and already had a couple voicemails. They were all election-related though.