Deals on ebay

I think if you look closely at the seller's feedback it would be a good start. If they sell a lot of them and haven't had anyone claim they were fakes, it's a pretty good bet that they are legit. If someone was selling fakes, I would think they would have been caught by now.

I think if you look closely at the seller's feedback it would be a good start. If they sell a lot of them and haven't had anyone claim they were fakes, it's a pretty good bet that they are legit. If someone was selling fakes, I would think they would have been caught by now.

Sorry but I must disagree. I think many power sellers even sell fakes but there are not enough buyers that can really tell the difference between a good fake and a real Dooney. Coach, Chanel, Kate Spade, and the list goes on on on. If you go onto ebay discussion lists and search for purses, bags, accessories, they have pretty good identfiying info as well as lists of frequent fakers. If you really want a Dooney and want a discount, try MArshells or TJ Maxx, the selection may be limited but at least they are real and usually 30% cheaper (or even more if on clearance).

thanks for all the info and i just cant find a dooney here in mya rea in marshalls or TJ.

i have seen quite a few which look original bec they show the inside logo on the bag.

now i dont know if you can get the fake in that also. because i really cant tell the difference if its fake.. any tips to find that out !!!

Guest Frieked

thanks for all the info and i just cant find a dooney here in mya rea in marshalls or TJ.

i have seen quite a few which look original bec they show the inside logo on the bag.

now i dont know if you can get the fake in that also. because i really cant tell the difference if its fake.. any tips to find that out !!!

Here's an idea, if you can't tell the difference then who the hell gives a shit... save yourself some money and get a fake.

Here's an idea, if you can't tell the difference then who the hell gives a shit... save yourself some money and get a fake.

hmmm i dont mind buying a fake but i should know a little before bidding .. i shouldnt be made a fool !!!:tongue1:

You can always find a purse on eBay that you like, go to the Purse manufacturer website and compare pictures and measurements. Again, not a sure fire way, but it can be helpful.

hey thats an awesome idea... Thanks ... ;)

that is one of the funniest responses i have seen in a long time ! thanks for the good laugh