You ever get the "Why didn't I's?"

Fishboysmom

Already this week.......why didn't I get a foodsaver from Kohls's for cheap during their veteran's day sale with 30% off, free shipping and the extra $10 off home sale.....kicking myself for that one big time.  The one that was linked here in the Online Hot deals would have been half the price as the one Walmart has in their ad after the coupons and rebate.  I'm tryng to console myself with the fact that a food saver wasn't on my radar that week......so far, it's not helping too much.  :)

Already this week.......why didn't I get a foodsaver from Kohls's for cheap during their veteran's day sale with 30% off, free shipping and the extra $10 off home sale.....kicking myself for that one big time. The one that was linked here in the Online Hot deals would have been half the price as the one Walmart has in their ad after the coupons and rebate. I'm tryng to console myself with the fact that a food saver wasn't on my radar that week......so far, it's not helping too much. :)

It will be on sale BF for $49.99. With 15% off I think it will be as cheap or cheaper.
  • Like 1