Multi Handset Phone

I bought a V-tech set last year after I signed up with Vonage. It was on sale at Best Buy at the time. The base station with 2 phones were slightly over $100 (with Digital Answering machine). I later added a third phone for another $40. It has worked perfectly for me for the last several months. I think my specific model is now discontinued, but if you're on a tight budget, you may want to look at V-tech. When I was shopping for a set, they appeared to be a little less expensive than the other popular brands.

You might want to check Target, I am almost positive I saw a phone system there with the base phone and 2 extra phones for around $80, I don't remember the brand or specs on it I was being dragged out of Target by my husband at the time so I didn't get to really check it out. It wasn't on the endcap it was with the other phones.

We have a two handset system made by Panasonic. We got it at Circuit City a year ago for around $120. It has digital answering machine, two handsets as I said, speakerphone on both phones, caller ID, etc. etc. etc. It's really nice.

What about this one at Circuit City? The base has an answering machine and it comes with a second handset, all for $29.94 AR

http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/dyn_li/200.0.88.0/Retailers/Staples/060423_S0071788.JPG

That looks like mine except I have no answering machine and three handsets. I really like mine and the price is definitely right!

Guest Frieked
I don't know if this matters to you, but when I got my dual handset I was expecting you could use both handsets at the same time. Not true for most of the cheaper ones, you can only use one handset at a time. Just something to look into.

I don't know if this matters to you, but when I got my dual handset I was expecting you could use both handsets at the same time. Not true for most of the cheaper ones, you can only use one handset at a time. Just something to look into.

My current phone is like that. Thanks for the reminder. It was on Dh's short list of things and I forgot about it!

I just bought the phone shown above from Staples and had it delivered for free because after I added one more small item it was over $50 so I received free shipping and then there is a $20 rebate so the phone will only cost $30. I hooked it up last night to let it charged but it seemed pretty nice to me for the price. I had to buy a new phone because my darling little daugther left ours out in the hail/rain storm we had last weekend!!